SACI students tour the Fratelli Piccini family-run goldsmith workshop
- ProgramsMFA in Communication DesignInvestigate the evolution of communication design from its roots in Western visual conventions to current trends and processes, in a U.S.-accredited master’s degree program in Florence, Italy.
- ProgramsMFA in PhotographyEarn your master’s in photography studying abroad in the heart of Florence in a hands-on MFA program that lets you experience the unique photographic, artistic, and cultural resources of Italy and Europe.
- ProgramsMFA in Studio ArtSACI'S MFA in Studio Art program is a challenging, hands-on study abroad program that immerses you in the rich artistic and cultural resources of Italy and Europe.
- ProgramsMA in Art HistoryStudy abroad in the birthplace of the Renaissance in a U.S.-accredited art history graduate program that immerses you in the artistic heritage of Italy and Europe.
- ProgramsPost-Baccalaureate Certificate in ConservationPursue one year of intensive conservation graduate study in a hands-on, U.S.-accredited post-baccalaureate program in Florence, Italy.
- ProgramsPost-Baccalaureate in Studio ArtPursue a year of intensive studio art graduate study in Florence, Italy in an accredited post-baccalaureate program designed for U.S. college or university graduates and international students.
- ProgramsAcademic Year / Semester AbroadStudy abroad for a year or a semester at the oldest and most prestigious U.S. art school in Florence. We offer a wide range of unique and challenging courses in studio arts, design, conservation, art history, and Italian culture and language.
- ProgramsSummer StudiesSACI’s summer programs offer the chance to experience Florence or Venice during some of Italy's best months, and include a wide range of study and cultural opportunities that will elevate your art and enrich your life.
- ProgramsNon-Credit StudiesEnroll at SACI as a non-credit student and take one class selected from our courses in studio art, design, art conservation, art history, and Italian language.