ARTS489 Design Internship3
Term: Fall, Spring, Late Spring
Prerequisites: Completion of advanced-level course in area of internship
For advanced design students, highly selective design internships are possible in the following areas:
- home institution’s approval
- completion of at least one advanced-level course in the proposed area of the internship
If you meet these requirements, please email the SACI Registrar a statement indicating:
- the term in which you intend to study at SACI
- your home institution and your background in the proposed internship area
- why you would like to undertake an internship in that area while at SACI
- please include a resume and attach your portfolio (when attachments are large files, please break down and send as more than one smaller email).
The Registrar will confirm receipt of these materials and will arrange for the appropriate supervisor to review them. If you do not receive confirmation, it means that your email did not go through; this could happen when the attachments are large.
Students are considered for the Design Internship when the Registrar receives their email. Design Internship opportunities are limited: students interested in applying for them should contact the Registrar as soon as possible.
Students in MFA, MA, and Post-Bac programs are expected to complete additional assignments and to produce work at a level appropriate for students in a graduate program. They are graded accordingly and, if they successfully complete all course requirements for graduate students, receive graduate-level credit for the course.